2016 XRay XB4 Buggy
If you are doing some indoor racing this winter then you already know how popular the 2wd and 4wd buggy classes are. The last few years have seen those classes rise again in popularity, as well a rise in the amount of cars available. The latest entry into the war for supremacy of the 4wd buggy class is the 2016 edition of the XRay XB4. The XB4 is well known for being a high-end race machine, with the 2016 version being highly refined to improve upon the previous design. So what’s new on the ’16 model?
* All new chassis and bulkheads
* All new side guards and battery strap
* All new top plates and chassis braces
* All new motor mount and 3 pad slipper
* All new a-arms and shock towers
* All new center drive shafts and body
To boil it down, a lot has been changed on the XB4 to improve its handling and its durability. To get more details simply hit up This Link over on XRay’s official website.
Can’t get enough XRay news? Find more Right Here on BigSquidRC.