2017 Specification Carisma 4XS Buggy
The folks over at Carisma have announced their updated 2017 4XS Buggy. The original was known for its solid handling and how easy it was to drive fast, the ’17 version is even better. Here is some of the scoop-
* Beefier diff gears
* CNC machined aluminum parts
* Carbon fiber chassis, shock towers, top deck
* Full bearing set
* CV style driveshafts
* AKA wheels
* Revolution Designs o-rings
* 3 gear diffs
* Slipper clutch
* Can be used with shorty or saddle-pack style batteries
* Comes with complete set of anti-roll bars
* Aluminum shocks
Pricing for the ’17 4XS is $399, it has a part number of #77368, and full details are just One Click Away over on the Carisma website.
Get more of the latest Carisma News right here on Big Squid.