2017 XRay RX8
Full details have been released on the 2017 model of XRay’s XB8 on-road race machine. The 17′ RX8 of course comes with numerous upgrades and changes to yield even more performance out on the track. Some of its highlights include-
* All new chassis for better gear mesh adjustments
* Chassis has machined openings for weights and stiffeners
* Lowered 2 speed bulkheads
* New fuel tank with adjustable height
* New front arms and shock tower
* New brake material for better brake feel
* Smaller flywheel for better performance
* More durable 2 speed gears
A lot of work went into improving the new RX8, use This Link to jump over to XRay’s website to learn more.
Get more of the latest XRay news Right Here on BigSquidRC.