2018 ARRMA Talion 6S BLX RTR Truggy
New from ARRMA is the 2018 version of the Talion BLX 6S Truggy. The big news with the ’18 Talion is that it has been optimized for even more speed. ARRMA is now claiming 70+ mph, which would be absolutely insane for a RTR truggy out of the box. The Talion received numerous updates, here are some of its highlights-
* Low profile body
* Multi-element high downforce rear wing
* Low profile dBoots Katar tires
* Aero efficient wheels
* New shocks with 4mm shock shafts
* Lower shocks towers for better aero
* Stronger arms, front hubs, bulkheads, & chassis braces
* Stiffer servo mount
* Bigger radio box
The new version of the Talion is expected to start hitting hobby shops in October. They will be street priced at $499, they have a part number of #ARAD88**, and you can use This Link to check out the official ARRMA website.
Click Here for more ARRMA news on BigSquidRC.