Aquacraft U-18 Miss Vegas Deuce RTR Nitro Hydro Boat
The Aquacraft U-18 Miss Vegas Deuce might look like it can do 50 mph while sitting still, but it also hosts a bunch of trick features to make it a blast when slaying the water. It has some serious rip thanks to a SuperTigre .18 engine, and the hull has been tuned by the AquaCraft USA design team for superb handling on the H2O. Some of the other features and specs include-
* Durable, water-resistant radio box to protect on-board electronics
* Large fuel tank for long runs
* Tuned Q-18 Quiet Pipe to reduce noise and boost power
* Water-cooled engine and exhaust header
* Grooved engine flywheel for optional belt starting
* Vibration-reducing engine mount
* GrimRacer Performance Hardware
* Tools and boat stand
* Hull Length: 32.3 in (820 mm)
* Beam: 13.8 in (350 mm)
* RTR Weight: 5 lb (2.27 kg)
* Includes: SuperTigre® .18 water-cooled marine engine with tuned Q-18 Quiet Pipe, Super Start™ handheld engine starter, Tactic™ 2.4GHz radio system, assembled and finished fiberglass hull, boat stand, tools
* Requires: (8) “AA” batteries & glow fuel
* Part number- #AQUB34YY (for yellow, four different colors available)
These have been out for quite some time, but as part of our expanded boat and air coverage we are posting some of the current models to help get people up to speed on what’s available out there. Street price is $350 and HERE is the link to the official Aquacraft website.
Looking for more boat news here on BigSquidRC? THIS is the link you want.
Enjoy the video below that gives you a better idea of just what the Miss Vegas Deuce is capable of on the water.