Ares Taylorcraft 130 Airplane
The latest flying machine from the fine folks over at Ares is their Taylorcraft 130 RTF airplane. The ultra-micro sized Taylorcraft 130 is quite stable, making it easy for first timers to fly, yet has enough performance to make it fun for experienced pilots. Its small size also makes it easy to fly in smaller areas like a park or backyard. The airframe is 100% assembled and is ready to hit the air right out of the box. Some of its other features and specifications include-
* Weight w/ Battery: 1.9 oz
* Length: 16.0″
* Wingspan: 22.2″
* Battery: 3.7v 200mAh LiPo
* On-Board Electronics: 3-in-1 receiver/2 servos/ESC
* Battery charger included in box
* Transmitter: 4-channel 2.4GHz
* Designed to be easily upgraded to brushless
* Also available in WOT form (Without Transmitter)
The part number is #AZS1350 for the RTF version and #AZS1351 for the WOT. Prices start at $89 and they will be available by the end of the month. Hit up This Link for more information.
Click Here for more Ares news on BigSquidRC.