As if the Granite was not already gnarly enough, ARRMA has just announced the Mega Series Granite 4×4. On top of that, they are also showing an updated MEGA edition of the Senton 4×4 short course truck. If you aren’t familiar with ARRMA’s MEGA series, they are affordable, brushed powered vehicles intended to give you maximum bang for the buck.
Oh, and now for what you’ve really been wanting to read. Street pricing for the MEGA Granite 4×4 and MEGA Senton 4×4 is just $239! Both are expected to ship in late October or early November. This means they will be hitting hobby shops with perfect timing for the upcoming holidays.
* Design optimized for bashing
* Shaft driven 4wd
* 12 turn brushed motor
* Gear differentials
* Modular design with ARRMA’s patent pending power module- one screw removal
* Patent pending quick release center driveshafts
* ARRMA electronics module- ESC, servo, and receiver can easily be removed together
* Senton comes with nerf bars
* Tall side guards to keep dirt out of chassis
* Protective bumpers
* Keyed shock spring perches
* Patent pending self bleeding shock design
* Easy access diffs
* Large pitch diff gears for durability
* Slipper clutch
* Burly composite shock towers
* All new shock design with shaft protectors/molding in spring retainers
* Suspension geometry designed for bashing
The red version of the MEGA Granite 4×4 has a part number of #AR102676 while the green version is #AR102665. For the MEGA Senton 4×4 red is #AR102667 while blue is #AR102678. Want more details? Of course you do! Use This Link to jump on over to ARRMA’s website for complete features and specifications.
Want more ARRMA news? Read more Right Here on BigSquidRC.