Axial AX10 Ridgecrest 1/10th Scale Electric 4WD RTR hitting the shelves in April!
April 2012 marks the five year anniversary of the Axial AX10™ and the peeps from Axial felt that it was time for the product that launched them into the crawling segment to undergo some evolution and receive some trickle-down technological advancements of its own! They have not changed the original scope of the vehicle; the AX10™ Ridgecrest™ is still the “Leatherman” of the Axial product line and it’s where backyard crawling begins.
The AX10™ Ridgecrest™ is a highly capable, affordable starting point for anyone looking to get into the RC crawling game. If you are not sure what you want to do and how you want to do it within the various segments of crawling, the AX10™ Ridgecrest™ is the most versatile truck with scale looks, performance driven components and the right amount of speed mixed with technical crawling prowess – all in one rig.
Here are the specs (AX90019):
• All-new tube style chassis design.
• AR60 OCP-Axles™.
• 87/20 gearing (87T spur gear, 20T pinion gear).
• Competition legal 12″ wheelbase.
• Adjustable tray that accepts standard stick packs or lipo batteries.
• Adjustable suspension and shock mounting positions.
• WB8 Wild Boar™ splined driveshafts.
• Ripsaw™ tires mounted on Raceline Renegade wheels.
• 4-link suspension.
• Double shear link mounts.
MSRP is $575.00, street price should be a bit lower.
Head over to the Axial website for more information