Do you drive your Axial EXO Terra Buggy on a high bite surface? Looking to improve its corning? Axial announced today front and rear sway bar sets for their uber EXO bash machine. Some features of the new sway bars are-
* CNC machined for precision
* Includes three different gauge steel wires (soft, medium, firm)
* Black anodized aluminum sway bar arms
* Trick laser etched logos
* Rod ends and hardware included
* Easy bolt on installation
* Instructions are included
* Front sway bar part number AX30803
* Rear sway bar part number AX30804
Street price for the front sway bar set is $22 with the rears sporting a street price of $40, both are available right now. Catch more information on both kits on Axial’s Official Website.
Have you read our original Axial EXO Terra Buggy Kit review? Check it out HERE.