There is no doubt that the Jeep Wrangler has been a hit for Axial, but they are bound to sell a bunch more now with their new kit version. Scale crawler guys are the kings of bolting on extra goodies and doing custom modifications, now with a kit they can work their magic from the ground up. Some of the other features of the new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Kit from Axial are-
* Officially licensed Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon body
* Clear polycarbonate body with roof, decals and other plastic scale accessories
* Icon Vehicle Dynamics threaded aluminum shocks
* Officially licensed Maxxis Trepador tires
* Officially licensed Walker Evans Racing wheels
* Poison Spyder Rock Brawler front and rear bumpers
* Poison Spyder Crusher Flares
* Threaded aluminum steering and suspension links
* Part #AX90027
MSRP is $595, but we all know street price will be considerably less. There is no word on a release date, but until we learn more you can check out the official Axial Website for information on their other fine products.
Looking for more Axial news? We have it at THIS link right here on BigSquidRC.