Big News! Traxxas Ford GT 4-Tec 2.0
Whoa, take a look at this, Traxxas has just announced a Ford GT on their new 4-Tec 2.0 chassis. The Ford GT body is of course officially licensed and has the aerodynamically optimized shape that makes the GT so special to fans around the world. As you can see by the pictures, Traxxas made sure all the scale details are spot-on for a stunning look. Under the body is the all new 4-Tec 2.0 chassis. The new on-road chassis from Traxxas is their most adjustable unit ever and should be a blast to drive.
Here are some of the highlights on the latest release from Traxxas-
* Black chrome wheels with lugnut detail
* Replica brake discs with calipers
* Injection molded body inserts
* Waterproof XL-5 ESC
* Titan 12 turn 550 brushed motor
* 30+ mph with included optional pinion gear
* TQi 2.4GHz radio system
* High torque & waterproof servo
* High steering angle option
* O-ring sealed receiver box
* LCG chassis
* Adjustable droop
* Quick release, adjustable battery hold down
* Shaft driven 4wd
* Brushless ready
* Sealed, silicone-filled diff
* Oil filled Ultra Shocks
* Rubber sealed ball bearings
* Comes with 7 cell NiMH battery w/ iD connector
The Ford GT is slated to start shipping in March with a price point right around $300. Want more information? Hit This Link for all the finer details over on the official Traxxas website.
Click Right Here for all the latest Traxxas news on BigSquidRC.