Blade 200 S Helicopter
The new 200 S helicopter from Blade is intended to make it easy for new pilots to learn how to fly. While quads have really taken off lately, many hobbyists still have a dream of learning how to fly a real helicopter, something that the 200 S can make easy. Here are some of its highlights-
* SAFE electronic stability technology
* Designed to be more durable than previous model
* Brushless main and tail motor
* Digital metal gear servos come standard
* Spektrum DXe 2.4GHz radio comes on the RTF model
* 3S 800mah LiPo battery on RTF
* 25 amp ESC
* Main Rotor Diameter- 16.1″
* Gross Weight- 10.2 oz
* Length- 15.2″
The RTF is street priced at $269 while the BNF version is $229. These are expected to start shipping early next month and full details can be found over on the official Blade Website.
Try This Link for more Blade news right here on BigSquidRC.