Blade mCP X BL BNF Helicopter
New today from the crew over at Blade is their mCP X BL BNF helicopter. The mCP X comes with an all new rotor head, longer blades, and a powerful 6700 kv brushless system. With the mCP X you can bust out inverted flight, rolls, flips, hurricanes and funnels for your flying enjoyment. Some of the other features and specifications include-
* AS3X® Flybarless System
* Powerful, 6700Kv brushless main motor
* 8100Kv brushless tail motor
* Includes fast-flight and high-performance symmetrical main blades
* Dual ball bearing, linear long-throw cyclic servos
* Requires a 6-channel heli DSM2®/DSMX® computer transmitter
* Main rotor diameter- 10.4″
* Battery- 2S 7.4v 200 mah 30C Lipo
* Length- 9.84″
* Width- 1.61″
* Height- 3.94″
* Flying weight- 2.12 oz
* Approx flying time- 3.5 minutes
* No assembly required
* Experience level- advanced
* Part #BLH3980
Expect a street price of $230 on this one and you can hit up the official Blade Website for more information.
Looking for more air news here on BigSquidRC? Check it out HERE.
Below is a short video showcasing some of the coolness of the Blade mCP X.