Blade Teams with Castle on New 180CFX
Right on the heels of the PicoQX, Blade Helicopters from Horizon Hobby adds a new member to their team: Castle Creations! Featuring a specially designed Talon ESC, Blade has taken the design of the 300 CFX and the size of the 130X to create the all new collective pitch (3D stunt) 180 CFX helicopter. I got to see a prototype fly in September, and I cannot wait for Horizon to get mine here so I can give her a spin! Check out the details as well as very special, previously undisclosed pictures and video from my trip to Horizon after the jump!
The 180 CFX comes with the following features:
- *Optimized servo geometry for flawless control
- *AS3X® technology with piro-compensation
- *Reliable Castle Creations Talon 15 ESC
- *Rigid carbon fiber side frames deliver a solid structure
- *Integrated bearing block servo mounts
- *Digital high-speed Spektrum™ nanolite rotary servos for long-lasting precision
- *Spektrum™ DSMX® AR6335 nanolite receiver with AS3X flybarless technology
- *Powerful, 5800Kv brushless outrunner motor
- *High-output 450mAh 3S 11.1V 30C Li-Po flight battery (included)
- *Efficient torque-tube drive tail with ball-bearing support
- *Aluminum tail boom and one-piece tail case design
- *Requires a 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum DSM2®/DSMX® technology and a suitable Li-Po battery charger – both sold separately
The part number for the helicopter is BLH3450 and will release Early November with a price of $250. Below you can find all my now not-so-secret photos and video of this heli in action!
For more Blade Helicopter news on BigSquidRC, Click Here!