Blade Theory X 195 FPV Kit
New and hot for the FPV racing crowd is the Blade Theory X 195 Kit. The folks at Blade put a bunch of forward thinking into the Theory X, using their years of airframe knowledge to develop a race quad that is suitable for everyone from noobs to national champions. What’s the scoop on the Theory X? Glad you asked-
* Extremely simple design to be lightweight & easy to build
* Versatile design, makes it easy to use a variety of electronics
* Top stack was designed to hold a GoPro Hero 3 or 4
* 4mm carbon fiber chassis for increased durability
* Multiple motor mounting holes
* Camera mount allows for angles up to 90 degrees
* Flying weight of only 400-450g
* Centralized weight distribution
The Theory X has a street price of $79, they are expected to start shipping later this month, and they have a part number of #BLH9450. Click Right Here to get all the finer details on Blade’s official website.
Use This Link to read about more new Blade products right here on BigSquidRC.