Blade Trio 180 CFX BNF
Helicopters are a lot of fun to fly. They are a bit more challenging than a quad, that is the reason so many people are drawn to them. For all you helicopter fans, Blade has announced the Trio 180 CFX. The Trio comes pre-built as a bind and fly, plus it has several improvements over its predecessor. Here are some of its highlights-
* Micro in size, comes with powerful 5800kV brushless motor
* Castle Creations ESC
* 3D capable
* 3-bladed rotor head
* Lightweight design, comes with carbon fiber frame
* AS3X technology for stable flight
* Optimized servo geometry
* Spektrum AR6335 Nanolite receiver
* Torque-tube drive tail system
The Trio 180 CFX is expected to start shipping in late July with street pricing of $249, a part number of #BLH3750, and you can use This Link to head over to Blade’s website for more information.
Read more Blade News right here on BigSquidRC.