Blade Vortex 150 Pro FPV Racer
Perfect for smaller FPV race courses, Blade in association with ImmersionRC have announced the Vortex 150 Pro. The Vortex 150 Pro comes fully assembled, ready to race, and tuned so you can be ready to race in virtually no time.
* Full-graphic jet fighter inspired OSD
* Cutting edge ImmersionRC F3 Fusion fully integrated 32-bit ARM processors
* Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX technology
* 2mm carbon fiber motor arms
* Durable airframe
* 40-channel NexWaveRF 5.8GHz video Tx with Dynamic Power Control
* Pre-loaded BetaFlight flight controller firmware
* 2MB black-box recorder with ProTune capability
* Eight 24-bit RGB LEDs
* Super loud lost model alarm
* Tilt adjustable FatShark 700TVL CMOS v2 FlightCam
* Full graphic heads-up display with complete on-screen control and telemetry
Street pricing for the Vortex 150 Pro will be $299, it has a part number of #BLH9550, and they are expected to start shipping in late November. Want more details? This Link over on Blade’s website has loads of more information.
Thank Goodness It’s Friday! Hit up Click Here for a Vaterra inspired mystery link.