Blade Vortex 250 Pro BNF FPV Racer
Blade has released full details on their ProTuned 250 class FPV race quad, the Vortex 250 Pro BNF. The Vortex comes Bind-N-Fly for your convenience, plus it offers some of the most sought after features that aspiring FPV racers are looking for.
Light, strong, and powerful, the Vortex was designed to win races right out of the box. Some of its highlights include-
* Full-graphic jet fighter inspired OSD
* Custom power system with cutting edge 32-bit processing power
* High-speed motors & ESCs with OneShot protocol and regenerative braking
* Can be run on 3S or 4S Li-Po
* Comes with BlackBox recorder
* 40-channel video transmitter
* Dampened flight camera
* Seven fully integrated 32-bit ARM processors
* Airframe sports a 2mm top and bottom plate with 2mm FR4 skid plates
* 4mm carbon fiber motor arms
* Highly integrated Fusion F3 flight controller equipped with CleanFlight firmware pre-loaded
* NexWaveRF 5.8 GHz video transmitter with 40 channels of support that is compatible with any 5.8 GHz A/V headset
* FatShark 700TVL v2 CMOS flight cam
* Set of eight 24-bit RGB LEDs
* Ear piercing lost model beeper
* 22 amp peak ESCs with fast OneShot125 communication protocol
* 2300kV high-speed V-Spec 2204 brushless outrunner motors
* Gemfan 5045 GF bluntnose propellers
The Vortex is priced at $499, it has a part number of #BLH9250, and you can get more details over on the official Blade Website.
Get more Blade news Right Here on BigSquidRC.