Boom Racing Defender D110 Pickup ARTR
New from Boom Racing is the Defender D110 Pickup ARTR. The D110 is aimed right at the scale crawling market and comes loaded with scale detailing. Some of its highlights include a multi-link suspension and a chassis mounted servo. Here are more details-
* Comes with unpainted Team Raffee body & pre-assembled Boom Racing ARTR chassis
* 1.9″ beadlock wheels
* PHAT axles
* Voodoo front & rear driveshafts
* Aluminum shocks
* Full metal, heavy duty gears
* Aluminum links
* Length- 526mm
* Wheelbase- 330 to 350mm
* Made with 6061 alloy parts
* Does not come with electronics
The Defender is shipping right now with street pricing of $379. It has a part number of #BRD110COMBO2 and complete details are just One Click Away over on Boom’s official website.
Read more Boom Racing News right here on Big Squid.