Isn’t it amazing how you can go out for an easy bash session, barely hit anything, and come back missing one (or more) body clips? Most of the BigSquidRC Bash Crew has made the switch over to Pro-Line Thumbwashers so we don’t have to worry about losing body clips anymore, but for those of you that have not JConcepts might have a way for you to never lose another clip.
The new JConcepts body mount grommets w/ leash are made from silicone to help cushion your body and keep body clips from disappearing. They are available in three different colors (blue, black and clear) and have a retail price of $6. While they were designed to fit the Associated SC10, they should work on other models as well. For more information hit THIS LINK that takes you over to the JConcepts website.
What else is new at JConcepts? Find out HERE on BigSquidRC.com.
If you didn’t get the memo, it’s all about scale realism now days and JConcepts has just introduced a new Nissan Titan body for your short course truck. This officially licensed body is inspired by the full size Titan but comes with Hi-Flow body outlets to help keep parachuting down to a minimum. The JConcepts Nissan Titan clear body comes with full window masks and over-spray protection to make painting a snap. Last but not least, the Nissan is made to fit nearly every short course truck on the market.
There are two different part numbers for the JConcepts Nissan Titan, #0250 for normal, and #0250L for the lightweight version. Street pricing should be right around $38 and you can look for them in hobby shops in the next couple of weeks. Check out THIS LINK for more information on everything JConcepts.
Interested in more information on rc bodies? Check out THIS LINK right here on BigSquidRC.
JConcepts Nissan Titan Gallery
The new Silencer body for the Associated RC8.2 was designed for optimal performance on high speed tracks. A narrow cockpit area gives better access to the fuel tank and helps airflow back to the engine head. Dual channeling rear air escape and overall low profile also aid in handling.
Part number on the JConcepts Silencer for the Associated RC8.2 is #0256 and it has a street price of $31.
We have more JConcepts news at THIS LINK right here on BigSquidRC.
JConcepts now gives all you Associated SC10B drivers a choice with the release of their new Escape body. The Escape body has lots of high performance features- narrow design, a reversed hood scoop, raised numbers plates, and rear fender skirts help it perform as good as it looks.
The part number on the new JConcepts body is #0257 and they have a street price of $30. Hit up THIS link for more information over on the JConcepts blog.
Don’t you just love Friday’s? We do too, how about a TGIF Mystery Link?
It’s always a good idea to use a padded bag when transporting your high-buck transmitter. JConcepts has just announced several new radio bags. These bags are specifically cut out for popular radios from companies like Futaba, Spektrum, and Airtronics. Each radio bag uses a zipper for quick access and has a pocket inside for extra storage. Expect a street price of right around $40 for one of the JConcepts radio bags.
Have you read our last transmitter shootout? If not, you can check it out HERE.
JConcepts Radio Bag Gallery
JConcepts has introduced new Titanium Turnbuckles for the Associated line-up of 10th scaled racers. The new Fin turnbuckles are lightweight, ultra-strong, and look very trick.
* Original JConcepts design and “Fin” styling
* High-grade, machined titanium material
* Standardized 3mm thread base
* Left and right hand threads with conveniently marked left
* Aesthetic jewelry
* Part #2225- 6 piece B4 set, retail $40
* Part #2226- 6 piece T4/SC10 set, retail $44
* Part #2227- 6 piece B44 set, retail $40
* Part #2234- JConcepts Turnbuckle Wrench, retail $7
Hit up the official JConcepts Website for more information on these and all their other products.
Looking for more JC news? Hit up THIS link right here on BigSquidRC.
JConcepts Titanium Turnbuckle and Wrench Gallery
JConcepts has a new set of rear tires for damp indoor tracks and blue groove conditions called Pressure Points. The Pressure Points are a small pin tire designed to give your 10th scale buggy the extra grip you need when going for the win. Some of the other features of the Pressure Points include-
* Available in Soft (Blue), Super Soft (Green) and Indoor Soft (Gold)
* Low-height tread, specifically designed to tame high-speed courses
* Inner carcass and side-wall ribbing, limits carcass collapse and increases support
* Includes And-1 inserts
Retail price is $17 and you can get more information on the official JConcepts Website.
Looking for more JConcepts news? Hit up THIS link right here on BigSquidRC.
If you are a racer and like the dish wheel look, the new Hazard Wheel Dishes from JConcepts just might be up your alley. While getting away from scale appearance is a bad thing for the hobby, some racers prefer the dish look. The new wheel dishes from JConcepts pop right on their Hazard series rims. Retail price is $6 for a set of four and you can get more information on the JConcepts Website.
Looking for more short course truck news? Check out THIS link right here on BigSquidRC.
The latest body from JConcepts is one of their Finnisher cab forward bodies for the Associated T4.2 stadium truck. The Finnisher is designed for performance and has various air escape passages to help eliminate the dreaded “parachute effect” when driving on windy days. Some of its other features include-
* Original JConcepts Finnisher design
* Blended wing and body design
* Includes additional separate gurney spoiler with mounting hardware
* Clear polycarbonate with protective film
* Window masks and Finnisher decal sheet
* Part #0252
The JConcepts T4.2 Finnisher has a retail price of $30 and you can get more information on their official Website.
Interested in more JConcepts news? Hit THIS link right here on BigSquidRC.
JConcepts has a new rear wing for 8th scale buggy’s called the Finnisher. This wing has an adjustable gurney and comes with radical new styling to make your buggy stand out in a crowd. Some of its other features include-
* JConcepts high-attack, V-angle Finnisher design
* Radical, edgy design which compliments, Finnisher and Silencer body designs
* Screw-in type and body-clip type wing button choices
* Blue anodized aluminum washer for screw-in wing button
* Gurney and winglet options with hardware
* Die-cut decal sheet for ultimate looks, performance and ease of use
* Light-weight design and materials
* Pre-dimpled markings for 6 popular vehicles with instruction sheet
* Part number #0128 (plus W for white, B for Black, or Y for Yellow)
Expect a street price of right around $18 and you can get more information on the official JConcepts Blog.
Another work week is in the books, how about trying a TGIF Mystery Link?
Are you tired of blowing up the stock Traxxas spur gear on your Slash, Stampede, or Rally 4×4? Or maybe you are just looking for a smoother running alternative? If so, the guys over at JConcepts have just introduced a new spur for you, their Silent Speed Spur Gears for the Traxxas 4×4 line-up. These spurs are machined for a precision fit and better mesh. Some of the other features include-
* .8M, 54T, SS Machined Spur Gear
* JConcepts simple design and function
* Precision machined for durable and concentric design
* Machined to indicate size
* JConcepts – World Proven Innovation and Design
* Fits Traxxas Slash 4×4, Stampede 4×4, Rally
* Part number- #2154
The new spur has a retail price of $11 and you can get more information on it and more JConcepts products on their Official Website.
Looking for even more JConcepts news here on BigSquidRC? THIS is the link you want.
How many of us have gone out bashing and come back with a car full of dirt? Pretty much all of us. JConcepts has just announced a new Over-Tray that helps keep dirt, mud, and various other nasty stuff out of the chassis of the Traxxas Rally and LCG Slash 4×4. The over tray is made out of polycarbonate and is a tight fit around the chassis to keep all the ugly stuff out. Some of the other features and specs include-
* Illuzion – Traxxas Rally, Slash 4×4 Platinum – over-tray
* Fits Traxxas Rally, Slash 4×4 Platinum low CG chassis
* Original JConcepts simple design and function
* Durable clear polycarbonate material can be painted or wrapped
* Plenty of clearance for various electrical and battery configurations
* JConcepts – World Proven Innovation and Design
* Protects chassis from excessive debris
* Part number- #2238
Look for a retail price of $25 on this one and you can check out the official JConcepts Website for more information on this and all their other products.
Looking for more JConcepts news here on BigSquidRC? HERE is the link you want.
The Traxxas Rustler is easily one of the most popular trucks in all of the bashing world. The crew over at JConcepts have just announced a new body for the Rustler, a Chevy 1500 Silverado. Their new Chevy 1500 body has a low-profile design, beefy fenders and is a great way to customize your Rustler to make it stand out in a crowd. Some of its features and specs include-
* Illuzion – 2012 Chevy 1500 Silverado – Rustler XL-5 body
* Fits – Traxxas Rustler vehicle line
* Officially licensed by General Motors to JConcepts
* 1:1 Chevy Silverado inspired design
* Original JConcepts race blended styling
* Racing inspired body, cab and window design
* Aggressive headlight and grill treatment
* Extruded front and rear fender flares
* Clear polycarbonate with protective film
* Window masks and detailed Chevy decal sheet
* Part number- #0249
The new JConcepts Chevy 1500 body sports a retail price of $30 and you can get more information on the official JConcepts Website.
Looking for more Traxxas news here on BigSquidRC? Check out this LINK.