XRay teased their new XB4 2wd buggy a couple of weeks ago, today they released full information. The 2wd buggy class is seemingly filled with new offerings, but no doubt the XRay buggy will be among the best you can buy. Some of its features and specifications include-
* 95% parts compatibility with the XB4 4wd buggy
* Aluminum chassis
* Mid-motor design
* Gear diff (ball diff optional)
* Slipper clutch
* Adjustable servo position
* 3mm carbon fiber towers
* Big bore shocks
* Roll bars included
The part number for the XRay XB4 2wd is #360500 and you can get more information at This Link.
The weekend is nearly here, Click Here for a TGIF mystery link.
XRay XB4 2wd Gallery
Just like full size cars, XRay has been announcing their 2014 models. Among those models they have just released information on their 2014 XB4 4wd off-road buggy. The 2014 XB4 receives moderate updates, making it even more capable on the track or for blitzing around your cul-de-sac. Some of the updates for 2014 include-
* New chassis
* New Suspension Flex Adjustment
* Narrow A-arms
* Reinforced bulkheads and shock towers
* Stronger slipper
* Updated top deck
For more pictures and information on the 2014 XRay XB4 simply click This Link.
Thank Goodness It’s Friday, Click Here for a BSRC mystery link.
2014 XRay XB4 Gallery
XRay has been expanding their product line-up lately, and it seems like every company out there is now selling a 2wd buggy, so the announcement of their new XB4 2wd comes as little surprise. XRay has only released a teaser picture, but if the new XB4 2wd is like everything else in their line-up it is sure to be made of the highest quality materials with solid engineering. We will post more information about the XB4 2wd when it becomes available, until then you can hit This Link to check out the official XRay website.
Click Here for more XRay news on BigSquidRC.
When you think of high-end touring cars, the name XRay has to be at the top of the list. Their latest offering, the T4 2014 Edition, has just been announced and it features a slew of upgrades for more traction and improved steering.
* All-new suspension holders
* All-new suspension bushings
* All-new chassis design
* All-new top deck design
* All-new arm design
* All-new smart Suspension Flex Adjustment
* All-new layshaft bulkheads
* All-new motor mount
* All-new aluminum steering plate
* All-new shock spring harnesses
The part number for the XRay T4 2014 is #300020 and you can get more information by hitting This Link.
Click Here for more XRay news on BigSquidRC.
XRay T4 2014 Gallery
Indoor season is upon us and with that many drivers like getting their rc on with lighting fast 12th scales. If you are a 12th scale pan car fan you might be interested in the latest car from XRay, their X12. The X12 is XRay’s latest and greatest pan car featuring an all new narrow chassis along with other improvements. Some of the all new improvements on the X12 include-
* Narrow design chassis
* Narrow rear pod
* Improved weight balance
* Centralized shock mounting position
* Improved battery placement
* New rear link brace
* New straight side springs
* New front suspension arms
* Front track width adjustment
* Ride height adjustment
* Front eccentric inserts
* Steel rear axle
To get more pictures, specifications and information on the new X12 simply click This Link.
Click Here for more XRay news on BigSquidRC.
XRay X12 Gallery
8th scale truggies are some of the best vehicles you can have for bashing. Big power, big tires, and plenty of ground clearance instantly makes them a good basher. XRay has finally announced full information on their uber new XT9 Nitro Truggy. XRay is known for their high end equipment, if you are looking for a well designed truggy made from the best materials, the XT9 should be on your list. In fact, XRay uses the words “Rugged… Indestructible… Unbeatable…” and “Luxury Masterpiece” to describe the new XT9. Some of its features include-
* All new CNC machined Swiss 3mm 7075 T6 aluminum chassis
* Updated side guards
* Improved weight distribution
* HUDY spring steel CVDs
* Rubber sealed gear diffs
* 150cc fuel tank
* Adjustable caster blocks
* Easy center diff access
* New I.S.S. aluminum suspension holders
* New double rear braces
The part number for the XRay XT9 is #350202 and you can get more information at THIS LINK.
Did you know it is Brian’s Birthday today? He just turned 150 years old! Shoot him a Birthday email at Brian [at} BigSquidRC.com.
XRay XT9 Truggy Gallery
When XRay announced their new XB9 Nitro Buggy a few months ago you knew the electric version wouldn’t be far behind. Today XRay has announced the XB9E 8th scale electric buggy kit. It’s based off the nitro version but comes with a few updates to make sure it’s at the very front of the technology pack. Some of the features of this “luxury masterpiece” include-
* Longer & wider chassis
* Optimal weight balance
* New servo mounting plate
* Swiss 7075 T6 motor mount
* Composite battery box
* Hudy Spring Steel drive-shafts & turnbuckles
* ISS suspension holders
* Revised shock towers
* Does not include body
To get more information on the latest uber machine from XRay simply click THIS LINK.
To get even more XRay news click THIS LINK right here on BigSquidRC.
XRay XB9E Buggy Gallery
There is a new nitro engine company on the scene and it is called FX Royal Racing Engines. The man behind the company is Juraj Hudy who is best known for his work at X-Ray. FX Engines will be producing product targeted at the uber high end competition scene, but we know plenty of bashers who only buy “the best” and FX should be one of those types of companies. To check out the new FX Engines website Click HERE.
Are you a big fan of X-Ray? Check out more X-Ray news at THIS LINK right here on BigSquidRC.
XRay has just announced their newly upgraded 8th scale nitro on-road car, the RX8 ’13.
The new RX8 boasts a bunch of improvements, most notably- a new clutch, low pro shock set-up, and a new fuel tank. All the changes are said to make the RX8 easier to drive, faster, and even more reliable.
Want to learn more about this beauty? Xray has a lot more details on every aspect of the new RX8 ’13 over at THIS LINK.
Happy Friday everyone, we’ve finally made it to another weekend. Close your eyes and hit “enter” on a BSRC TGIF Mystery LINK.
XRay RX8 '13 Gallery
One of the most highly regarded rc manufactures worldwide is XRay. They are known for using quality materials and their solid design principles.
New from XRay is the 2013 version of their NT1 10th scale nitro touring car. This latest version hosts a slew of improvements over the previous model. Some of the major changes are new shocks, new towers, new chassis, new bulkheads and new driveshafts (among many other things). If you are looking for an elite nitro touring car, the 2013 NT1 should be on your list.
We’ve received no word on a potential price point or release date, but you can get more information and photo’s over on XRay’s Official Website.
What’s the best way to kick your weekend off right? To enjoy one of our TGIF Mystery Links of course.
XRay NT1 2013 Gallery
XRay sent out teaser information on their 2013 spec XB9 8th Scale Buggy at the first of the year, now they’ve released full information and photo’s. The 2013 XB9 is a culmination of years of testing and research, surely it will go down as one of the most elite 8th scale racers ever produced.
The changes for the 2013 XB9 include-
* New longer and wider chassis for increased stability and weight balance
* New engine position and internal component layout to improve performance, efficiency and durability
* New updated side guards
* New fuel tank with floating stone type fuel filter
* New high-torque clutch set
* New heavier high-torque flywheel
* New high-torque clutch shoes
* New high-torque clutch springs
* New 16° caster blocks suitable for majority of track conditions
* New steering blocks for increased corner speed
* New Ackermann position for increased corner speed
* New HUDY Spring Steel™ turnbuckles with new size
* New front shock tower with new roll center positions
* New rear shock to accommodate optional longer chassis brace
* New longer muffler mounting to accommodate all types of mufflers
For more information on the XB9 check out the official XRay Website, and for even more XRay news check out THIS link right here on BigSquidRC.
2013 XRay XB9 Buggy Gallery
Juraj Hudy and the crew over at XRay have been hard at work coming up with an all new XB9 nitro off road buggy for 2013. The XB9 has been a solid buggy since it was first introduced, this all new update should push it to yet another level of performance and durability. Some of the all new features and parts include-
* Innovative XRAY Multi-Flex™ setting
* All-new and improved weight balance and weight distribution
* Easy chassis flex setting for traction and stability adjustment
* More forgiving and easy-to-control handling
* Long-term tested by team and regular drivers in all standard conditions
* Focus on smallest details to increase performance, handling, and reliability
* All-new shocks with completely redesigned parts
* New drivetrain parts for increased performance, weight balance, traction, and reliability
* New narrower chassis is more flexible in longitudinal direction and stiffer in lateral direction
* New chassis flex adjustment
* New radio box plate with batteries relocated to front
* New side guards with Multi-Flex™ adjustment
* New high-downforce body with side guides and improved engine cooling
* New rear wing with increased side stability and increased downforce
* New rear wing was specifically designed to work with the new body
* New more-reliable central drivetrain with larger outdrives and new central drive shafts with 3mm pins
* New drive shaft locking rings prevent the driveshaft from coming apart
For more information on this and all of XRay’s high end vehicles hit up the official XRay Website.
We finally made it through the first week of 2013, to celebrate, how about a Mystery Link?
2013 XRay XB9 Gallery
XRay has long been known as one of the ultra premium car manufactures in the rc world. XRay made their bones with top of the line touring cars, 18th scalers, and 8th scale off-roaders. Finally XRay has announced their first uber 10th scale 4wd off-road buggy, the XB4. The XRay team has gone to extraordinary lengths to make the new XB4 the most elite car in its class. Some of the features and specs include-
* Multi-Flex chassis tuning
* 2mm Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum chassis
* Composite chassis frame
* Optimal weight distribution for electronics
* Innovative motor mount
* Oil filled front and rear gear diffs
* Slipper clutch
* Hudy spring steel front, center, and rear CVD’s
* Fast diff removal
* Super lightweight outdrives
* 14mm wheel hexes
* Dual arm steering system
* Hudy spring steel turnbuckles
* 2mm graphite top deck
* 3mm graphite shock towers
* Swiss 7075 T6 aluminum big bore shocks
* Front and rear sway bars
* 22 rubber shielded bearings
* Low profile Lexan body
* Width: Adjustable 245-250mm
* Length: 352mm
* Wheelbase: Adjustable 279-281mm
* Ready to race weight: 1650 grams
To learn more information on all of XRay’s high end products hit up their Official Website, or to see more XRay news click THIS BigSquidRC link.
XRay XB4 Buggy Gallery