Want to control your battery charger from your cell phone? Take a look at the new 6×80+ Bluetooth Edition battery charger from SKYRC. If you are looking for the very latest and greatest in battery charging technology, this might be it. Some of its features and specifications include-
* APPS for Smart Phone (both iOS and Android)- This charger can be controlled and operated by smart phones.
* PC Control Software “Charge Master”- The free “Charge Master” software gives you unparalleled ability to operate the charger through the computer.
* Optimized Operating Software- This can help prevent overcharging which may lead to an explosion due to the user’s fault. It can disconnect the circuit automatically and alarm once detecting any malfunction. All the programs of this product were controlled through two way linkage and communication, to achieve the maximum safety and minimize the trouble.
* Internal Independent Lithium Battery Balancer- The charger employs an individual-cell-voltage balancer. It isn’t necessary to connect an external balancer for balance charging.
* Balancing Individual Cells Battery Discharging- During the process of discharging the SKYRC 6×80 Plus can monitor and balance each cell of the battery individually. Error message will be indicated and the process will be ended automatically if the voltage of any single one cell is abnormal.
* Fast Charge and Storage Modes for Lithium Batteries
* Cyclic Charging/Discharging- 1 to 5 cyclic and continuous process of charge>discharge or discharge > charge is operable for battery refreshing and balancing to stimulate the battery’s activity.
* Data Store/Load- The SKYRC charger can store up to 10 different charge/discharge profiles for your convenience. You can keep the data pertaining to program setting of the battery of continuous charging or discharging.
* Terminal Voltage Control(TVC)- The charger allows user to change the end voltage.
* Lipo Battery Meter- The user can check battery’s total voltage, the highest voltage, the lowest voltage and each cell’s voltage.
* Motor RPM Tester- Users connect the sensor motor and charger with sensor wire, set the pulse width and test the RPM of the motor.
* Servo Tester- Connect the servo and the charger with wire, change the pulse width value and check whether the servo works or not.
* Capacity Limit- The charging capacity is always calculated as the charging current multiplied by time. If the charging capacity exceeds the limit, the process will be terminated automatically when you set the maximum value.
* Temperature Threshold- The battery’s internal chemical reaction will cause the temperature of the battery to rise. If the temperature limit is reached, the process will be terminated. (temp gauge not included)
* AC Input:100-240V, DC Input:11-18V
* Charge Current Range:0.1-10A
* Discharge Current Range:0.1-5A
* Current Drain for Balancing Port:200mA/cell
* NiCd/NiMH Battery Cell Count:1-15cells
* LiPo/LiFe/Lilon Battery Cell Count:1-6cells
* Pb Battery Voltage:2-20V
* Net Weight:525g
* Part #SK-10003
No word on a price or an availability date on this one yet, but you can check out the official SKYRC Website to get more information.
Looking for more information on battery chargers? Try THIS link right here on BigSquidRC.