Destiny Racing RX-10SR Touring Car
Recently announced by Destiny Racing is the RX-10SR touring car. Their previous car, the RX10S, was known as a fierce competition machine, the RX-10SR sports numerous improvements to help you lower your lap-times.
* Updated carbon fiber chassis
* Lower aluminum bulkheads
* New one piece 7075 aluminium servo mount
* New carbon fiber shock towers
* 3 different suspension mounts to vary width of car
* Motor mount adjustable forward or rearward
* New 7075 aluminum motor mount
* 37T diff pulley stock version or 38T modified version
* Chassis flex adjustments
Both versions of the RX-10SR are expected to start shipping later this month and you can hit up This Link to jump on over to Destiny’s website.
Click Here to read about more touring cars on BigSquidRC.