E-flite Commander mPd 1.4m Sport Park Flyer
With spring time just around the corner, E-Flite has announced the Commander mPd 1.4m sport park flyer. The Commander was designed by Mirco Pecorari and David Payne to be a versatile, and fun, park flyer. Powered by a 15-sized brushless motor and sporting a 45 amp ESC, the Commander has the power you need to pull off cool tricks or just to get a thrill with raw speed.
* Versatile, can be used for everything from aerobatics to slow flights
* Hands-free servo connection system
* Spektrum AS3X and optional SAFE Select technology
* Final assembly requires only 8 screws
* Durable aluminum landing gear
* Factory installed flaps
The Commander comes in two versions, a PNP that is priced at $199 with a part number of #EFL4875, and a BNF priced at $229 with a part number of #EFL4850. To get full details use This Link to jump on over to E-Flite’s official website.
Get more E-Flite News right here on Big Squid.