For immediate release:
**DURATRAX CLIFF CLIMBER 1/14 SCALE EP ROCK CRAWLER
One tough truck for one hot R/C category!
The Cliff Climber leads the way in rock crawling! Ready-to-Run, with a powerful 16.8V dual motor and dual battery ESC already installed, drivers can expect smooth, precise control. The twin 380 motors deliver high turn with low RPM for maximum torque to climb steep inclines and clear large objects. Cliff Climber features 4-wheel steering with servos mounted on both the front and rear axles with servo savers on both steering servos. Available in six different colors, the Cliff Climber delivers “off-the-wall” off-roading at its most extreme!
• A true full-time 4-wheel drive featuring a solid spool to lock the hardened steel axles; no diff means zero slippage for maximum traction!
• 4-wheel steering. Two standard sized TSX-200 servos are included.
• The oil-filled shocks are adjustable and come with aluminum caps.
• The Cliff Climber’s tires are designed specifically for crawling. An extra-soft compound enhances traction, and low-rebound foam inserts are included.
• A Tactic™ 2-channel radio provides all the control you need for the Cliff Climber.
• Authentic scale looking body – just like full size rock crawlers!
• Also available as an ARR that lets modelers add on a radio, ESC and paint!
• Length: 14.2 in (360 mm) • Width: 9 in (230 mm) • Height: 7.9 in (200 mm) • Wheelbase: 9.5 in (240 mm) • Ground Clearance: 3.5 in (90 mm) • Includes: (2) 380-size motors, 16.8V dual motor/dual battery ESC, Tactic™ 2-channel radio w/two TSX-200 standard servos • RTR Requires: 6-cell NiMH batteries, charger • ARR Also Requires: 2-channel radio w/2 standard servos, ESC, Y-harness, paint
DTXC0018 Cliff Climber EP Rock Crawler ARR
DTXD18** Cliff Climber EP Rock Crawler RTR
AVAILABLE: Late June
For more information please visit: www.duratrax.com