For immediate release:
**O. S. ENGINES 91HZ F3C COMPETITION HELI ENGINE
Bring on the competition!
Designed expressly for F3C competition, the 91HZ delivers the high-end power and hovering stability needed for executing competition-level heli maneuvers. For discriminating pilots looking for an edge!
• The piston and crankshaft are newly designed to further reduce vibration and improve torque stability over the entire rpm range.
• The rectangular heatsink has been designed to enable it to fit entirely inside the cooling shroud while maximizing the cooling effects and lowering operational temperatures.
• A thermo insulator on the carburetor blocks engine heat to ensure more stable fuel/air mix.
• Includes a needle valve control lever to allow for in-flight carb adjustments as needed for F3C competition.
• Displacement: 0.91 cu in (14.95 cc) • Bore: 1.09 in (27.7 mm) • Stroke: 0.98 in (24.8 mm) • Practical RPM: 2,000-16,000 • Power Output: 3.4 hp @ 15,000 rpm • Weight: 1.36 lb (618 g) • Includes: #8 glow plug, needle control lever, extra 0.2 mm head gasket, cap screws
OSMG1975 91HZ F3C Competition Heli Engine
AVAILABLE: Late August
For more information please visit: www.osengines.com