The ideal engine for getting into nitro!
• Displacement: 0.128 cu in (2.1 cc) • Bore: 0.543 in (13.8 mm) • Stroke: 0.551 in (14.0 mm) • Practical RPM Range: 5000-30,000 • Power Output: 0.7 ps @ 28,000 rpm • Weights: OSMG1986/7.45 oz (211.3 g); OSMG1987/8.82 oz (250 g); OSMG1988/7.5 oz (212.8 g); OSMG1989/8.87 oz (251.4 g) • Includes: 12E rotary or 12D slide-valve carb, #8 glow plug
· The .12 TG is economical, easy to break in — and makes any vehicle ROAR-legal.
· Consistently delivers up to 14 minutes of run time on a single tank of fuel.
· Available with or without pull start, and comes with either a slide-valve or rotary carburetor.
· Steer 1/10 scale on-roaders to the slide valve carb-equipped .12 TG; it’s a great drop-in for the HPI Nitro RS4 or R40.
· The .12 TG with rotary carb will boost performance in off-roaders such as the Associated GT2 and DuraTrax®’s Nitro Evader™.
OSMG1986 .12 TG (P) w/12D Carb
OSMG1987 .12 TG-PX w/12D Carb
OSMG1988 .12 TG w/12E Carb
OSMG1989 .12 TG-X w/12E Carb
For more information please visit www.osengines.com