O.S. ENGINES SPEED TUNED .21 VZ-B V-SPEC ENGINE
This engine has a real edge!
The engine that powered Mark Pavidis to victory in the IFMAR 1/8 Scale Buggy World Championships! Special factory tuning transforms the .21 VZ-B V-Spec into a secret weapon.
· A first for model engines, the magnesium heat sink head weighs 15% less than aluminum and runs cooler, too.
· The specially coated crankshaft features a precision ceramic bearing that greatly reduces friction, plus a Tungsten weight for added balance.
· Developed specifically for this engine and available separately, the T-2060 SC WN tuned silencer (OSMG2938) utilizes a welded-on pressure nipple.
· A double adjustment carb allows for ultra-fine tuning for demanding race conditions.
• Displacement: 0.211 cu in (3.46 cc) • Bore: 0.653 in (16.6 mm) • Stroke: 0.582 in (16.0 mm) • Practical rpm range: 3000-40,000 • Output: 2.5 ps @ 34,000 rpm • Weight: 11.3 oz (320.5 g)
OSMG2081 Speed Tuned .21 VZ-B V-Spec OSMG2938 T-2060 SC WN Tuned Set
IN STOCK: Mid-February
For more information please visit: www.osengines.com