O.S. .28XZ TRUGGY ENGINE, O.S. SPEED .12TZ SPEC II ENGINE AND LC4 PLUG
Perfectly balanced power for today’s truggies!
With input from top truggy drivers, O.S. has developed the ideal engine for these hybrid hot rods! The .28XZ produces more low-end torque, providing the rpm/torque balance that heavier truggies require. The result is power that’s incredibly smooth, for truggies more drivable than ever thought possible! The .28XZ comes with all the components serious racers need for fine-tuning to meet any conditions like, 2 carb inserts – a 9 mm blue for higher rpm applications and larger tracks, and an 8 mm red for smaller tracks that restrict air intake. An extra copper head shim is included for more head raising/lowering options. The piston sleeve boasts 6 ports for significantly increased power!
· The larger head aids in cooling and is a 2-piece construction with inner head button.
· A sealed front bearing and high-performance inner bearing are part of the new crankcase design.
· The high-performance con rod features oiled bushings while the three needles enhance fine-tuning on the 21J slide-valve carb.
· A high-performance P3 hot turbo plug is included.
· The Mark Pavidas Edition Tuned Pipe is the perfect accessory for the .28TZ. Flywheel sets are required (sold separately) for certain truggy models.
• Displacement: 0.284 cu in (4.65 cc) • Bore: 0.728 in (18.5 mm) • Stroke: 0.681 in (17.3 mm) • Practical rpm: 4000-38,000 • Power Output: 3.31 hp @ 32,000 rpm • Weight: 13.1 oz (375 g)
OSMG2074 28XZ Truggy
OSMG2648 Flywheel Set for Mugen
OSMG2649 Flywheel Set for Kyosho OSMG2969 T-2050 Mark Pavidas Edition Tuned Pipe
IN STOCK: Early September
Tops in touring car engine technology!
The O.S. Speed .12TZ Spec II engine has a magnesium head that’s 35% lighter than standard head material and allows for lowering the engine’s CG. The front bearing is sealed and the ceramic rear bearing resists heat and lasts longer than steel. The crankshaft is coated to fight friction and increase durability and is epoxy-filled for more efficient fuel direction.
• Displacement: 0.128 cu in (2.1 cc) • Bore: 0.543 in (13.8 mm) • Stroke: 0.551 in (14.0 mm) • Practical rpm: 5000-44,000 • Power Output: 1.7 hp @ 35,000 rpm • Weight: 7.34 oz (208 g)
OSMG2031 OS Speed .12TZ Spec II
IN STOCK: Now
A medium-heat long reach plug!
The LC4 Long Reach Glow Plug is designed to boost performance in 1/10 scale off-road engines. It’s ideal for popular trucks such as the Traxxas® T-Maxx™ and Revo®!
OSMG2708 LC4 Long Reach Glow Plug-Medium
IN STOCK: Early September
For more information please visit: www.osengines.com