NOW ENTERING THE ELECTRIC 1/8-SCALE RACE: LOSI
Irvine, CA – March 10, 2008 – Before Novak’s Brushless Conversion Kits hit store shelves, the company has already expanded its line of conversion kits to include the Losi 8ight (#5019). Similar to Novak’s previous conversion kits (#5010-#5018), some basic assembly is required to convert a Losi 8ight nitro car to a leaner, cleaner, less noisy brushless machine with faster acceleration and speeds comparable to nitro. The Novak Brushless Conversion Kits were designed specifically for Novak’s 550-size brushless motors (#3424 HV 4.5 and #3426 HV 6.5) and contain all of the necessary parts to completely convert a 1/8-scale nitro off-road vehicle into an energy-saving brushless buggy.
WHY CONVERT YOUR NITRO TO BRUSHLESS?
With the benefits and increased popularity of brushless, 1/8-scale enthusiasts can experience a new way to drive and race.
• Better Performance. Novak sensored-brushless motors provide extraordinary throttle response and controllability, better acceleration and low-end feel, and operate more consistently.
• Lower Center of Gravity: Provides a lower center of gravity for more agile and nimble handling.
• Less Maintenance: No engines to tune or rebuild and no spilled nitro fuel to clean up.
• Cleaner Environment: Cleaner to run and are healthier for indoor racing.
• Quieter: Allows 1/8-scale buggies to run where noise restrictions are imposed.
• Plug and Play: No engines to start, tune, or warm up.
The Novak Brushless Converion Kit: Losi 8ight can be used to convert the Losi® 8ight™ Buggy.
Novak will update vehicle compatibility as further models are verified, please check the Novak Web site (http://www.teamnovak.com/products/brush ... index.html
) for updates.
For a more sturdy set-up, Novak offers an HV Brushless Motor 5mm Upgrade Kit (#5924) and Mod 1 Steel Pinion Gears for 5mm Shaft (#5100-5105).
Novak Brushless Conversion Kit: Losi 8ight (#5019) is scheduled to ship Mid April 2008. For more information about these products, visit the Novak Web site ( www.teamnovak.com