Schumacher CAT SX Specs:
• 3 belt transmission with efficient low tension belts and CNC machined pulleys.
• Adjustable internal transmission ratio (2.2, 2.4, or 2.6:1) optimized for brushless or brushed motors.
• Motor and wheels rotate in the same direction to create a car with zero torque steer and superb jumping responsiveness.
• Super free ball diffs with silicone nitride balls, pro spec thrust bearing, and lightened steel outputs.
• Strong steel universal joint driveshafts.
• Smooth twin pad slipper clutch with easy access adjustment.
• Unique clamp motor mount to fine tune weight distribution, and allow motor changes without affecting gear mesh.
• Industry standard wheel fittings.
• Eccentric bearing housings for adjustment of belt tension and diff height.
• Spool or front one way option. Overdrive front pulley option.
• Internal gear cover.
• Optimum weight distribution with standard lipo pack layout or ‘4+2’ NiMh batteries.
• 2.5mm aerospace grade carbon fiber chassis and top deck.
• Horizontally split transmission housings for easy maintenance and diff access.
• Ultra narrow chassis design to minimize roll grounding.
• Rigid transmission housing servo mount for precise steering.
• Dirt protected with tight fitting body and undertray.
• O ring wing mounting system avoids crash damage.
• Purple titanium turnbuckles included.
• Class leading suspension geometry with durable components and a huge range of adjustments to set up your CAT to any track condition.
• Adjustable rear roll center, inboard toe-in/out, anti squat and track width.
• Adjustable front roll center, inboard toe-in/out, track width and rake angle.
• Pro spec shocks with titanium nitride shafts, CNC machined pistons with recessed e-clips, threaded collars, twin O ring sealing and diaphragm volume compensation.
• Strong and rigid 4mm carbon fiber shock brackets.
K079 - CAT SX 4WD Off-Road (Lipo)
K078 - CAT SX 4WD Off-Road (4x2 NiMh)