Is it a Monster or is it a truggy? It's neither.
Latest from www.teamlosi.com..
Team Losi’s “Muggy” Breaks New Ground
Team Losi’s latest innovative product created to meet the demands of the multi-use customer is aptly called the “Muggy”. This “Cross-Over” concept incorporates the simplicity of a buggy drivetrain with the size, suspension, durability, and ease of operation found in Team Losi monster trucks. The “Muggy” designation is bound to spawn a new category of trucks due to the broad range of use it offers the more performance minded customer. The Team Losi Muggy is a ready-to-run model that, like all Team Losi RTR’s, brings together unequaled power, design, and control to create a perfect package. Much like Detroit bringing a new concept to market, the Muggy offers a fresh new design approach with a larger footprint and potentially bigger performance than the common buggy conversions. With oversized shocks and sturdy extended travel monster truck type long arm suspension, the Muggy can attack about any terrain or track with authority. Intense horsepower is supplied by Team Losi’s stunning 6 port “427” engine equipped with a dual needle 8.5 mm slide carburetor and performance tuned pipe exhaust system. The buggy type single speed center diff transmission eliminates weight and is about as simple as it gets. The combination of the lighter weight with the proven power of Team Losi’s big block engine makes for ultra quick acceleration, and exceptionally nimble handling. A few of the more exceptional features include:
• Rugged LST2-inspired suspension
• Huge oil filled Mega-shocks for unmatched handling
• Proven high performance, low maintenance 1/8 buggy-style drivetrain
• JR XR2i computer-based radio system installed
• Dual metal-geared Z590 steering servos
• Losi “427” Hi-Performance engine with tuned exhaust system
• Losi Spin-Start Electric Starting System
• Performance-designed wing and durable wing mount
• Dual disk Brakes
• Tunable three differential drivetrain
• Aggressive body design pre-finished with stunning graphics
• Large 150cc quick fill fuel tank
• 1100MAH Ni-MH receiver battery pack and 110V charger
The Muggy brings together the key performance features, simplicity of design, and the ease of operation that the performance minded enthusiast is looking for. The ready-to-run Muggy and a growing selection of tuning parts will be available at hobby shops and racetracks in September.
LOSB0018 “Muggy” Monster Truggy RTR w/JR XR2i Radio 549.99