Sponsored Ads. Advertise With Us!
Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Big Squid RC Forums » General RC Talk

Post subject: Good OL Stampede
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:05 pm 

I felt moved to write about the Stampede. Its a great Basher! The "original" monster truck. I have a Pede VXL with a few RPM and alum parts and the thing is TUFF! I have owned well over 20+ RC's of all makes and models since getting into the hobby about a year ago and now owning a E Revo Brushless Edition, 3905 Maxx with brushless I still bash the Stampede regularly. Its in a class alone. Its just so fun with a brushless set up and a little tuffing up. Ive traded/sold most of my 1/10's and moved to 1/8s and 1/10 MTs but cant seem to let her go. I have strait out abused this thing. Its my "no holds bard" basher and I love it. I think it desearves a Big Squid Basher Award. Its a american classic Truck! Its a blast! Any fellow pede guys out there? [url]Image[/url] Here she is befor the new body. This ones life ran out! But she was lookin sharp then!

Post subject: Re: Good OL Stampede
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:55 pm 

no pede. but i do have a rusty. how do those tires hold up to the vxl?

Post subject: Re: Good OL Stampede
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:36 pm 

They hold up very well! I run a mix of gravel, grass, dirt. You know..Your everyday neigborhood seen and many, many speed runs up and down the street and the rears still have 80%+ tread after about 4 months of use. Actually the pic you see is after months of runnin. Its only about a month old. But yea theres the Rusty : ( I had to sell mine to pay bills and Im hating myself. My neigbor has it and I bash with him daily. I have a beutiful Slash that heavily tricked out that I want to trade for another Rustler. It has RPM everything. Motorguard, bumpers, skids, arms, carriers, towers, castors the whole 9 yards. It has a MIP CVDs, Integy Aluminum gear case, PL Split Six beadlocks, new set of PL Trenchers and body(RS14 I think its called, the hatch back one). If theres anyone out there who has a Rustly with equal amount of cash invested that wants to trade please let me know. The Slash and all hop-ups are fairly new. Only started running it the last few weeks after completion. Its just not for me. Heres a pic....If intersted please let me know! PM me or email me at justincika@yahoo.com [url]Image[/url]

Board index » Big Squid RC Forums » General RC Talk