Full Details – ARRMA TYPHON BLX 1/8 6s Brushless RTR Buggy
First seen at the Nuremburg Toy Fair over the winter, the mid July release date for the ARRMA Typhon buggy is quickly approaching. The Typhon is big news not only because it is the first 8th scale to be released by ARRMA, but also because it will be their first 4wd.
The Typhon was designed to be a high speed-high power bash buggy, but perhaps more importantly, it was also designed to handle the rigors of constant 6S LiPo operation. Some of features and specifications of the new Typhon include-
* BLX 2050kV brushless motor
* Heavy duty gear diffs w/ steel outdrives
* Waterproof receiver box
* Adjustable battery tray with velcro straps
* Adjustable steel turnbuckles
* Aerodynamic body and wing
* High-impact knuckles, arms and hub carriers
* Pivot ball front suspension
* Center diff with ultra-strong spur gear
* Aggressive dBoots tires with foam inserts
* Waterproof BLX180 6S ESC with fan
* 2.4GHz ATX-100 2.4GHz transmitter w/ ARX-100 receiver
* Waterproof ADS-15 15kg metal gear servo
* Width: 12″
* Length: 20″
* Wheelbase: 12.9″
* Height: 7.2″
* Weight: 6.6lb
The part number for the ARRMA Typhon is #AR106001 and they have a street price of $429. To be the first person on your block to get one simply hit up This Link to get one on pre-order.
Click Right Here to catch up on your ARRMA news right here on BigSquidRC.