Full Details – Futaba 4PX 4-Channel 2.4GHz T-FHSS Radio
After a bit of teasing, the Futaba crew has released full information on their new flagship transmitter, the 4PX. At the top of the list for features is a 3.5″ color LCD screen, it is 30% faster than the previous model, and it has the ability to handle up to 31 telemetry sensors. Some of its other features include-
* Works with T-FHSS, S-FHSS and FASST receivers
* Sports an internal aluminum frame
* Can be set up left or right handed
* Drop down wheel option and comes with 32° & 34° wheel adapters
* 15 grams lighter than the 4PKS-R
* Comes with two different grip thicknesses
* Two trigger options will be available
* Synthesized voice for telemetry data
* 40-model memory
* Includes crawler functions like 4WS and dual ESC mixing
* Software can be updated by consumer
* Large assignable switch located on bottom edge that can be activated by drivers body
* Grip has built-in vibration
* Built-in S.Bus servo/Futaba ESC/telemetry sensor programmer
* Adjustable, built-in antenna
The 4PX has a part number of #FUTK4905, a street price of $550, and they are expect to hit hobby shops in late August. Get more details at This Link over on Futaba’s official website.
You can get one on pre-order at This Link over on Tower Hobbies’ website.
Click Right Here for more Futaba news on BigSquidRC.