Graupner Falcon 12 Flight Controller
New from our friends at Graupner is the Falcon 12 Flight Controller. No, this isn’t for your high flying monster truck, it is a high-end receiver for use in helicopters, drones, and airplanes. What does it do? Well, it is an airplane stabilizer, as well as a flybarless helicopter and drone flight controller. It packs real-time telemetry along with a long range receiver.
* Airplane, helicopter, and drone modes
* Rates and modes can be changed during flight
* Ultra fast gyro sensors
* Long range single wire antenna
* Auto binding mode
* Small, easy to install, easy to use
* Built in five channel mixer
Pricing for the flight controller is $89, it has a part number of #S1035, and complete details are One Click Away over on Graupner’s website.
Get More Graupner news on BigSquidRC.