The new Inverza 33 from Hangar 9 is said to be one of the best balanced aerobatic airplanes you can buy. Designed by Quique Somenzini, the Impreza 33 is made for precise aerobatic maneuvers and aggressive 3D flying. You can power the Impreza by either a 30cc gas engine or by a 180 sized brushless electric motor. Some of its other features and specifications include-
* Over-sized control surfaces
* Engineered to fly inverted, upright and knife-edge without mixing
* Mirco Pecorari color scheme
* Genuine UltraCote covering
* Durable aluminum landing gear
* Two-piece plug-in wings
* Lightweight balsa/balsa-plywood construction
* Pre-hinged control surfaces
* Set up for Evolution 33GX gas engine
* Electric conversion kit sold separately
* Wingspan: 75.0″
* Overall Length: 72.0″
* Wing Area: 1120 sq. in.
* Flying Weight: 12.3-13.0 lb
The part number for the Inverza 33 is #HAN4925, it has a street price of $520, and you can expect it to start hitting hobby shops in late September. Hit THIS LINK for more information on the official Hangar 9 website.
Are you thinking about getting into flying? Check out THIS LINK right here on BigSquidRC.