Helion Conquest 10MT XB & XLR Monster Trucks
Just announced by Helion is the Conquest 10MT XB and Conquest 10MT XLR. Both trucks look perfect for backyard bashing and are 1/10th scale 2wd RTRs. The biggest difference between the two is power systems, the XB comes with a brushed 550 and 40 amp ESC, while the XLR comes with a 3300kV brushless motor and 50 amp ESC. The XB and the XLR both come with all weather electronics and IKONNIK ET3 2.4GHz radio systems.
* Helion 2000mAh 6-cell NiMH with charger
* Individual electronic equipment
* Close fitting chassis dust cover
* Adjustable slipper clutch
* Adjustable oil shocks
* Full bearings
* Wheelie bar
* Authentic chevron style tires
* High torque servo
* 48 pitch spur/pinion
* 12mm wheel hexes
Read More of the latest Helion news right here on BigSquidRC.