Hitec Power Peak D7 AC/DC Charging Station
New from Hitec is the Power Peak D7 AC/DC Charging Station. The big news on the D7 is its power, it can charge at up to 20 amps on both of its output ports. The D7 also includes mini USB sockets which allow you to monitor battery health using Logview Software. A USB port is included for charging your cell phone or other device, while two backlit, graphic screens make it super easy to use.
* Max cell count- 7S Lithium
* Max charge rate- 20 amps X 2
* Max discharge- 10 amps X 2
* DC input voltage- 11 to 18
* AC input voltage- 110 to 240
* 300mA per cell balancing
* Integrated Multiplex battery identification system
* Weight- 92 oz
* Size- 10.6 x 7.9 3.3″
The D7 has a part number of #44249 and you can get complete details over on Hitec’s Official Website.
Click Right Here for more Hitec news on BigSquidRC.