Looking for a beginner friendly airplane to learn the ropes with? The crew over at HobbyZone have recently announced their new Glasair Sportsman RTF. The Glasair was made with the true beginner in mind, it’s easy to fly, easy to fix, and affordable. With a wingspan of 54.6″ the Glasair is no small airplane and is recommend for outdoor use, but the extra size comes in handy for windy conditions. Some of the other features and specifications include-
* Easy to assemble in minutes
* Everything you need to fly is in the box
* Full 4-channel control with working throttle, ailerons, elevator and rudder
* Versatile Spektrum™ DSMX® Transmitter can also be used to fly other BNF aircraft
* Progressive Virtual Instructor™ assistance makes learning to fly easy
* Brushless electric power delivers smooth, efficient and quite performance
* Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam™ construction
* High-capacity Li-Po battery provides long flight times on a single charge
* Tricycle gear provides easier handling on the ground
* Flying weight- 33.5 oz
* Wingspan- 54.6″
* Overall length- 35.5″
* 3S 11.1v 1300 mah Lipo with charger included
* Prop size- 9 x 6
* Part number- #HBZ7600
Horizon is taking pre-orders on these right now with a street price of $250. Hit up the official HobbyZone Website for more information.
Looking for more air news here on BigSquidRC? Check out THIS link.
HobbyZone Glasair Sportsman Gallery
Check out the video below for even more info and to catch the Glasair in action.