HPI Racing 2014 E-Firestorm Flux RTR
HPI Racing has a new 2014 edition of their popular E-Firestorm Flux. This 2wd tenth scale stadium truck has been a favorite of bashers for years, now it is better than ever. Some of its upgrades include-
* New Flux EMH-3S speed controller
* New Flux MMH-4000kV brushless motor
* Comes with a “speed pack” that includes smaller 77 tooth pinion and huge 35 tooth pinion
* Longer battery strap for 3S LiPo packs
* Comes with a wheelie bar
* Now comes with the slipper clutch from the Blitz
* Speeds up to 124km/h or 77 mph
The 2014 edition has a part number of #112878, expect a street price of right around $300, and you can get full details at This Link over on HPI’s website.
Read up on HPI news Right Here on BigSquidRC.