HPI Savage XL Octane Gasoline Powered RTR Monster Truck
Remember the gas powered engines that HPI first showed at Toy Show in Germany earlier this year? It looks like they are about to come to fruition with the new Savage XL Octane monster truck. The new Octane Savage features a 15cc gas engine for more torque and longer runtimes. Some of the other features include-
* All-new 15CC gasoline powered “Octane” engine.
* All-new ducted fan design keeps the engine cooler and more efficient.
* All-new tuned pipe matches perfect to the “Octane” engine for increased torque and overall power.
* All-new composite, triple-disc brake system.
* All-new XL truck body with scale detail and thick polycarbonate for increased toughness.
* All-new extra-strength composite roll cage increases durability.
* All-new extra large fuel tank increases the already amazing runtime.
* All-new designed alloy TVP (Twin Vertical Plate) chassis.
* Full-time shaft drive 4WD system for maximum grip, power and acceleration.
* Proven 2-stage, oversized, oil-filled shocks.
* Sealed all-metal differentials with bulletproof bevel gears help tame the massive torque.
* 2.4GHz radio technology.
* Tough dual-stage air filter.
* Heavy-duty cam-type servo saver steering system.
* All-terrain tires w/ standardized Savage 17mm Hex Hubs.
* Proven Savage XL 3 Speed transmission.
* Proven Savage XL suspension uprights.
* Machined Steel Spur Gear.
* High Torque Metal Gear Steering Servo.
* Rechargeable receiver pack and charger
* Extra tough slipper clutch for drive-train security
We’ve received no word on a part #, price, or a release date, but here is the link to the official HPI Website to check out some of their other fine products.
Looking for more HPI news? Check it out HERE.