The BigSquidRC Bash Crew just got done with our first big unveil of iHobby 2014, the Pro-Line Pro-MT 2wd monster truck. We had a nice crowd gathered around our booth who could not wait to see it before anyone else on the planet.
What is the scoop on the Pro-MT? Based off the impressive Pro-Line PRO-2 chassis, this 1/10th scale 2wd has multiple upgrades to help transform it into the ultimate bashing machine.
* The chassis is all new. Made from 3mm aluminum it features raised side guards to keep mud/dirt out of your electronics and to give the truck a cool look.
* The Pro-MT features all metal transmission gears and beefier tranny case to handle loads of power.
* Also to handle crazy amount of brushless power, the Pro-MT comes with all new Pro-Spline HD Axles featuring hardened steel construction as well as oversized bearings.
* Blue anodized aluminum front caster blocks come standard, as do Pro-Line F-11 wheels and Trencher tires.
* A new body named the “Sentinel” was made just for the Pro-MT. It is extra thick and has beveled edges for less scratching when upside down.
* New heavy duty front and rear bumpers come standard, as does ProTrac suspension.
The Pro-MT has a part number of #4003-00 and will be street priced at $389. It comes as a modular kit and you can hit up the
Click Here for more iHobby 2014 coverage.