Ikonnik ET4 Radio System
Want a radio with a drop down wheel? Want a radio that can be easily switched for a lefty? Want a radio that comes with 3 different grips to fit your hand perfectly? Want a radio with adjustable wheel tension and the wheel can be adjusted fore-aft? Want a radio with 10 model memory? Then, to top it off, you want that radio to cost under $70?
If you want all those things (and more), say hello to the Ikonnik ET4. The Ikonnik ET4 is new from the folks over at Firelands Group and should make for a great radio for the bashing crowd.
* 4 channels
* 2.4GHz operation
* Easily pairs with Xenon receivers (found on upcoming Helion vehicles)
* Digital trims
* Has EPA end point adjustment
* Has D/R steering dual rate
* Has servo reversing
* Fourth channel toggle
* Proportional third channel knob
* Comes with 50% throttle beginner mode
* Uses four AA or a 6V NiMH battery
* Folding antenna
* Comes with micro all weather Xenon receiver
The ET4 is expected to have a street price of just $69 and you can get more details At This Link over on the official Ikonnik website.
Click Here to get more Firelands Group news on BigSquidRC.