Kyosho Fazer 1970 Dodge Charger
Kyosho puts some serious muscle back into the bash scene with their new 1970 Dodge Charger. The Charger brings it with a scale authentic body and a stout power under the hood supplied by a new Orion dDrive 2-n-1 brushless system. The Charger sits on Kyosho’s well known Fazer chassis and is waterproof so the bashing doesn’t stop when the going gets wet. Some of its other features include-
* Full time shaft 4wd
* 2S capable Orion dDrive 3000kV system
* Fully licensed 2 piece body with scale accents
* New retro style wheels and tires
* Comes with extra set of drift tires
* New longer wheelbase chassis and softer shock springs
* Includes KT231P Syncro radio system
* Full set of ball bearings
The blue version has a part number of #34052T1B while the black is #34052T2B. Both are priced at $349 and are expected to hit hobby shops in late October. Hit up This Link to get more of the scoop over on the official Kyosho America website.
Can’t get enough Kyosho news? Find more Right Here on BigSquidRC.