Kyosho Inferno Neo ST Race Spec 2.0
Hot on the heals of the announcement of the Optima Buggy Re-release, the folks at Kyosho have also released full details on the upcoming Inferno Neo ST Race Spec 2.0 truggy. This RTR behemoth comes fully built and ready to bash with a potent KE.25 nitro engine. What are some of its other highlights you ask?
* Pull start engine with stronger connecting rod
* Polished aluminum header and tuned pipe
* Shaft driven 4wd with front universals
* Three sealed gear diffs
* High grade aluminum chassis
* Three-shoe aluminum clutch
* Plastic chassis braces for more flex and better traction
* Aluminum towers and big bore oil shocks
* KT331P 2.4GHz radio system with LCD screen
* Powerful KS5031-09MW metal-gear, water-proof servos
* 150cc fuel tank for long runtimes
* Mud guards on rear suspension arms
* Unique Energy Drink livery on body
* Fuel bottle and glowplug igniter included
The Inferno has a street price of $479, a part number of #33002T1B, and they are looking to start shipping them in late March. To hit up the official Kyosho America website simply click This Link.
Get More Kyosho news on BigSquidRC.