Kyosho TF7 Touring Car
For all you go fast touring car types, Kyosho has just announced the TF7. The TF7 is a high-end 1/10th scale touring car designed to crush track records, or to be an uber platform for your next on-road build. Some of its highlights include-
* Floating servo mount AND battery (both are suspended from upper bulkheads)
* 4wd using 2 belts
* Spool in front with double joint universal swing shafts
* One piece aluminum motor mount
* Shorter arms and shocks
* Lightweight resin bevel gears in rear diff
* 2.25mm carbon fiber chassis
The TF7 is street priced at $599, it has a part number of #30026B, and they are expected to start shipping in September. Get complete details at This Link over on Kyosho’s website.
Read about more Kyosho News on BigSquidRC.