LaTrax Alias RTF Quad-Rotor Heli
The guys over at LaTrax have announced a new quadcopter called the Alias. LaTrax says the first objective of the Alias was durability, hence the reason it has a tough molded frame. LaTrax also says the motors on the Alias put out 50% more power than normal motors, so it should have plenty of power for pulling crazy stunts. Some of the other features and specifications of the Alias include-
* Intergrated LED lights
* 3 flight modes- easy, fast, expert
* Telemetry-enabled battery gauge on transmitter
* 650 mAh Lipo w/ USB charger
* Auto-leveling 6-axis flight system
* 2.4GHz radio system
* Rotor diameter: 5.51″
* Rotor center distance diagonal: 9.25″
* Width: 12.07″
* Flight weight: 3.53 oz
* Lifetime electronics warranty
The part number for the Alias is #6608, it has a street price of $149, and they are shipping right now. Hit up This Link for more information.
Click Here for more LaTrax news on BigSquidRC.