Learn to Fly Helis with SAFE Powered Blade 200 SRX!
Looking to fly a RC Helicopter but not into quadcopters? Blade has just announced the first SAFE system powered fixed-pitch (non-stunt) 200 SRX! Featuring a gradual learning curve with multiple learning settings, the 200 SRX also offers a Panic Switch in case you need to get your bearings back. The 200 SRX also touts some pretty nice features:
- Engineered with SAFE™ technology
- Panic button recovery
- Beginner mode—limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit
- Intermediate mode—increased control authority with self-leveling and a high bank angle limit
- Experienced mode—full control authority with no bank angle limit
- Brushless main and tail motor
- Stainless steel main shaft
- 6-channel transmitter with four “AA” batteries included
- Flight time up to 10 minutes
- Flight battery and charger included
The 200 SRX is available in two formats: Ready to Fly (Part Number BLH2000, $260) and a Bind-n-Fly (Part Number BLH2080, $220) and will release in May. Hit up This Link for more from Blade’s Website.