For the rock crawling crowd, Tamiya has announced a limited edition version of a Toyota FJ Cruiser that will come on their CR01 chassis. Their CR01 is a 4wd platform that comes with 4 link suspension and gear diffs that are lockable by simply turning a screw. Some of the other features of the FJ CR01 include-
* Comes as a kit with clear polycarbonate body
* Includes crawling style tires with side lugs for more traction
* Includes separately molded parts like mirrors and spare tire cover
* Compact planetary gearbox
* Aluminum and plastic chassis
The part number for the FJ CR01 is #84411 and it is expected to have a street price around $475. For more details hit up the official Tamiya America website.
Find more Tamiya news on BigSquidRC.